Friday, May 05, 2006

Starve a fever... feed the cold ?

I've not been able to post the last few days due to a viral fever. It started off as a sore throat which I ignored initially. I was running a temperature that night and that was the start of it all... It's been a bit downhill from there.. fever peaking up towards the evening, sore throat in the morning and coughing for the rest of the day. Hopefully things will improve soon...

I've been gargling with salted water for the sore throat, downing some tylenols for the fever and resting a lot.

I missed Fat Camp as a result. CherkyB had called in the evening, to tell me that he and TommyO were heading for Jake's. I was asleep having had a couple of tylenols in the afternoon.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home