Thursday, June 01, 2006

What's for dinner tonight ?

I was just thinking of the different dinner scenarios I have had in the last 4 days.
Over the long weekend, I yearned for some Biryani.. I have enjoyed some good Biryani from Kabob and Curry in the past. The Biryani is available only on Friday evenings and it gets sold out pretty soon. Biryani night had to be carefully planned! Off late, I have had the chance to savor the Mutton Biryani from Spice Hut, and I am quite taken by the Biryani here. That was my destination for dinner on Saturday.

Sunday night, I spent at a friend's house. My friends had a baby in October and I had not met them in a long time. I spent some time playing with the baby, catching up with my friends and had dinner with them.

Monday night, I was in the mood for a simple fare. So it was "Begalabath" or yogurt rice from Woodlands in Sunnyvale.

Yesterday, esavage13 and I had dinner at Shalimar.
The restaurant is in Fremont and I had heard about this place before. The food was pretty good. esavage13 told me about his trip to the East Coast and we discussed features on our blogs. He mentioned a feature in which the comments segment opens up as a box on the same page instead of redirecting to a different page. I'll have to work on that this weekend.

Tonight, I was in the mood for some chinese.. so it was the local Wok Express for some chicken chow mein.

Bless the Bay Area for its cuisine diversity!

14 Comments:

Blogger CherkyB said...

You should make sure to mention me more. Spankolio is my #1 referral source.

Google analytics are cool.

9:51 PM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

And if you're gonna
biotch
over at my blog about not being given the opportunity to decline fat camp, maybe you ought to respond to the email query that went out days ago to which you are the only non-respondent at this point.

12:11 AM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

Hey, I came to see the latest Fat Camp installment, and nothing. Are you dead again?

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh! someone sure is obsessed with your death...maajra kya hai boss? Gone case hai kya?

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually you can do the world and the blogging community a bigger favor by keeping such trashy excuse of a friend out of your blog. I'm referring to the potty mouthed moron above.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. Of want for men in times of need, or of devine providence to deliver, a hearty kiss on my rump as I deposit a smelly bean on your nostril. Providence indeed.

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A perfectly healthy sentence, it is true, is extremely rare. For the most part we miss the hue and fragrance of the thought; as if we could be satisfied with the dews of the morning or evening without their colors, or the heavens without their azure.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clean your finger before you point at my spots.

11:23 AM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

Hmmm... Two months with no post. I'm starting to think this blog may be dead.

9:19 AM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

Now that you've disappeared form the face of the earth, maybe it's time for an update to the old blog?

9:57 PM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

You know, now that I live 1200 miles away, I check this regularly for updates. But nothing. This blog is worse than The JohnnyB.

8:53 PM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

Hey? You still there? Or have you gone Yahoo 360?

8:56 PM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

By now there must be something to talk about.

9:19 PM  
Blogger CherkyB said...

Hmmm.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home